Monday, June 21, 2010

Marriage jokes?

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, 'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?' The other replied, 'Yes, I am, I married the wrong man.'



After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.' The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'



A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted' . Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'



When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.



Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.



I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always. Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.



I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.



STAR if funny



Marriage jokes?internet security software



Very funny, but oh so very true!! I'm showing this to my husband tomorrow, it'll be our 17th wedding anniversary, I think he'll agree with most of it, thanks for the laugh!!



Marriage jokes?moto guzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment