Thursday, November 5, 2009

About marriage! (tell if you like them)?

My wife and I were very happy for twenty years. Then we met.



I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months; I don't like to interrupt her.



A man placed an ad in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine"



A woman was telling her friend, "I made my husband a millionaire". "And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend. The woman replied "A billionaire".



Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.



bulletSecond marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.



It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.



About marriage! (tell if you like them)?internet security



Heres one- A handsome prince decided to go deep into the forest for a nice long ride. After a good part of the day has lapse, he comes across another castle. In the window he saw a beautiful maiden. He beckons to her, saying, "Maiden, maiden, youre the most beautiful thing that my eyes has ever cast on. Will you marry me?" After a long pause, the maiden said, "no". Then the prince rode off living happily ever after.



Kidding aside now, I love my wife dearly which is the reason and only reason I married her.



About marriage! (tell if you like them)?network security



The most effective way to kill a woman's sex drive is to let her eat wedding cake.
hahaha i dread marriage, but life with a blonde actually sounds pretty appealing to me anyway. if you can put up with them for a week non-stop, uve cleared the insanity hump. fun times ahead...



good jokes too lol free laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment