Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do you have an inspirational quote about America triumphing?

"I have not yet begun to fight."



"Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes."



"I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."



"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country."



Do you have an inspirational quote about America triumphing?nortan



LET'S ROLE%26gt;%26gt; love it or leave it



Do you have an inspirational quote about America triumphing?noton



鈥淵ou must not, when you have gained a victory, use any triumphing or insulting expression, nor show too much pleasure ; but endeavor to console your adversary, and make him less dissatisfied with himself by every kind and civil expression, that may be鈥?br>



-Benjamin Franklin
america will overcome- myself

No comments:

Post a Comment