Thursday, November 5, 2009

What are some songs you would edit?

for example take out artists or verses or lines that are in a song...



dont take the easy route and say...A bay Bay and you would edit the whole song



For example:



I would edit "triumph" by Wu-Tang Clan...i would take out cappadonna and RZA's verses. and i think that would make the song better



what songs would you edit?



What are some songs you would edit?systemworks



The blast- Eternal Reflection



I would take out hi-tek's verse. Kweli has two dope verses, but the hitek verse in the middle is so bad, it forces me to skip the rest of the song.



"bet you didnt know i had flow tho"- Hitek on that song-- yeah, i didnt know, cuz you aint got one........ni66a.



What are some songs you would edit?windows



OH wow...so many songs haha..idk the one BIG one i would edit would be "Down in the Dirty" by Luda. i'd edit the chorus but i'm definately feeling the beat and the intercom airport voice dats real hot.
We Takin' Over, I'd take out Birdman and Lil' Wayne's verses and replace them with a Chamillionaire verse, I think he kinda fits the tempo and type of song



I'd edit out Puffy from Big Poppa, he just annoys me for some reason



I would edit Superstar by Lupe Fiasco and replace Matthew Santos with someone else, maybe Anthony Hamilton?

No comments:

Post a Comment