Monday, June 21, 2010

What did you think of the movie, "Paradise Road?"?

When I watched this movie, I felt so heart broken on how they treated the women who were captured during World War II.



In a time of war, so extraordinary group of women turned a song of hope into a symphony of triumph. From the director of "Driving Miss Daisy" comes a true story of courage, triumph, friendship and strength starring Glenn Close (DANGEROUS LIAISONS"), Oscar winner Frances McDormand (1996 Best Actress, "FARGO") and Emmy Award Julianna Marguiles (TVs "ER"). This compelling drama reveals heroic actions of a group of women held prisoner by the Japanese during World War II. These diverse women from different countries, speaking different languages, unite to form a vocal orchestra--creating a life affirming symphony of human voices.



This movie was so dramatic and I it hurted me to watch the Japanese soldiers torchered these women.



What are your thoughts when viewing this movie and why?



What did you think of the movie, "Paradise Road?"?antivirus download



I cried when I saw it. It was years ago but I especially remember when the Japanese soldier hit Glen Close's character in the face. It was a powerful movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment