Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm sick of beating around the bush. Advice, please?

I have liked this girl for two long years. But, this infatuation has been debilitating and emotionally stressful.



She is the type of girl who's rather dense in the matter of romance.



So... I'm thinking about just dropping a bombshell on her-just tell her everything about my feelings. I really don't care at this point whether I triumph or fail. (I'm used to failure)



"Hey, listen. I like you. I have, for a long, long while. Actually, if I didn't like you so much I probably would never have bothered trying so darn hard to get friendly with you. Fact of the matter is: I'm sick of beating around the bush. So here I am, in triumph or failure, to ask you one simple question: will you be my girlfriend? I know I鈥檓 not exactly prince charming, but I鈥檓 here, ready and willing to be there for you, always. And I鈥檒l do my darnedest to become the man you deserve. And if not, then no harm done. I will still always love you as a friend, and nothing more if you so wish it."



What do you think?



I'm sick of beating around the bush. Advice, please?free antivirus download



Sounds great... Now go for it, and just how you told us. Good luck, and I hope your wish comes true.



From the looks of all your feedback, everyone is ruddying for you ;-)



I'm sick of beating around the bush. Advice, please?internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment