Monday, June 21, 2010

I wished and wished for a?

triumph 20 pushbike when i was young, but we were not a well off family, but love and respect ruled our humble home. i can still remember the feeling to this day when three years of wishing came true, there was my own triumph 20 bike hidden behind our living room curtains......... i still get goose bumps thinking of what my parents had to sacrifice, do you have a most memorable christmas morning?????



I wished and wished for a?antivirus programs



Actually... i don't celebrate Christmas. But my stepfamily does. So this one Christmas when i was in Florida, i got to celebrate it with them. And it was nice because it was the first time i decorated a tree. The first time i put presents underneath the tree. The first time i woke up excited that it was Christmas morning. It was special. And i always relate Clinique - Happy to that memory because it was the first present i opened as well as my favorite.



I haven't celebrated Christmas since but i can still hear the people laughing and talking, still smell the Turker, still feel my eyes burning from the onions i had to cut, still taste the pies... it's all there. Buried. But it's a beautiful memory.



I wished and wished for a?computer protection



Yes my most treasured possession that I wanted Father Christmas to bring me was a HUGE teddy that was being raffled at a local hall. I was only little and didn't realise you couldn't just buy it. Waking Christmas morning and finding it in my room was amazing, I didn't even wanna look at any other presents. My mam still can't believe she won it. Have just realised.... Where the heck did they hide it until Christmas ?!?! Must remember to ask my mam next time we talk
Best present i had was my Sinclair Spectrum 48k home computer, it must of cost the earth for my parents to buy as they didnt have too much money, still have fond memories of that christmas and each and everyone after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment