Monday, June 21, 2010

Harry Potter, How do you want it to end?

I'm full of mixed feelings over how i want to see it end...



on one hand, i want to see Harry triumph over Voldemort and save the day, but on the other hand,( PLZ PLZ PLZ don't trash me for this, it's just an idea that i want to put out...) I kinda want to see the bad-guy to win so the story ends on a fabulous twist... it's become so over done, the whole good triumphs over evil thing, it would be refreshing for the bad guy to win for once... OR, what if Harry gets convinced to go over to the darkside to either take Voldemort's place or rule beside him, i mean think about it, he's become so angry and frusturated lately that i'm seeing a pattern between young master Potter and young master Riddle... you have to admit, it would be an interesting twist...



what do you think should happen?



Harry Potter, How do you want it to end?ariel



I'm a big fan of fan fiction, and I've read all kinds of different endings for the book series. I want Snape to be on the side of good. I love Snape, and I would love him even if he were evil, but I want him to be good so that Harry is wrong about him. I want Draco to do something heroic in the final battle. People tend to think of him as shallow and they need to be proved wrong. I want Neville to kill of Voldie (never going to happen). I want one of the golden trio to die off. I don't really care who... I want Percy to get a serious *** whooping. I'd like to see Bellatrix and Lucius get kissed (by dementors). Harry....well...he's been pretty miserable all his life, and I either want him to win...or to defect to the dark side. However, he is highly unlikely to defect. There is no WAY she could fit a believable 'Harry changes sides' plot into that one book. These are some of the things I'd like to see happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment