Monday, June 21, 2010

Songs NEEDED!!?

Does anyone know any songs that have the words records or CDs in it?



I am doing a project on triumph and tragedy. My Triumph is the record (it was an amazing discovery/ invention for the music industry) and my tragedy is the CD, the tragedy is not to the average person, but to the record companies (records are not popular anymore). I am going to use the song as my title, so please i really need a catchy title!!



Songs NEEDED!!?agv



bring out old dan's records by gordon lightfoot



old time rock and roll by bob seger (just take those old records off the shelf. i'll set and listen to them by myself. today's music ain't got the same soul. i like that old time rock and roll)



Songs NEEDED!!?antivirus software



who cares i just got 2 points!Corrine bailey rae
homemade music by jimmy buffet



turn off the radio by reel big fish
Cheap Trick Surrender Words and music by rick nielsen



Mother told me, yes, she told me i'd meet girls like you.



She also told me, "stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch."



Just the other day i heard a soldier falling off some indonesian junk that's going round.



Father says, "your mother's right, she's really up on things."



"before we married, mommy served in the wacs in the philippines."

No comments:

Post a Comment