Monday, June 21, 2010

What make of underwear would Juliet have worn do you think?

Triumph maybe?



"These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die like fire and powder which as they kiss consume?"



What make of underwear would Juliet have worn do you think?avast



a balcony bra for sure :))



What make of underwear would Juliet have worn do you think?ducati



I think maybe she shopped in Ann summers and was fond of the bondage section
cast iron chastity belt rust in colour
back then?some type of bloomer?well ladys didnt wear they same as they do now i was just chatting with my little girl and she said what are those?if you dont get it thats normal dont worry about it
Lol very good I liked that one.
None I suppose.
Hanes
Hanes her way
Oh Juliet...Is this the best of Janet Reger thou art wearing.....
VICTORIA SECRET.
OK, those days no one was wearing any underwear. underwear as we know now did not exist back then
None,



I got in her everyday before DiCaprio did
agent provocuter saucy little madam!!
Victoria Secret lol
The ones I wear. LOL
Friar Lawrence said that, I don't think that was Juliet's undergarment preference.
binding bloomer



heck idk



victorias yet but to be invented secrets
see through silk.....
lmfao crotchless knickers xxx
considering how young she was.. and training bra and what ever her mum bought her

No comments:

Post a Comment