Monday, June 21, 2010

I was so upset that Cena/HBK didn't get beatdown last night, weren't you???

These two guys were put in a freakin' gauntlet handicap match facing 3 TAG TEAMS IN ONE NIGHT ALL TRYING TO TAKE THEIR TITLES. And against all odds, once again they must triumph.



It's bad enough that they didn't get their as$es kicked last Monday, and now I see them triumph yet again?



I can't wait 'till some tag team finally kicks their butts and finally takes their titles because I am sick of seeing these "babyfaces" constantly come out on top. I am so sick of it. The day when Rated RKO beats them, takes their titles, and gets them a bloody beatdown is the day I'll celebrate.



I was so upset that Cena/HBK didn't get beatdown last night, weren't you???download



Of course! You need to see my RAW is Crap question.



There will be no build for the World title match at Mania, which is stupid. WWE Creative is so damn stupid. Three tag teams got buried and made to look like s**t last night. Two of those teams are actually great! (WGTT and MNM)



Stop catering to these babyface fans and take the belts off Cena and HBK, for the love of God!



I was so upset that Cena/HBK didn't get beatdown last night, weren't you???hijackthis



I agree. They go through impossible odds and beat 3 other tag teams to defend their titles. What BS! They should have lost to MNM because they are the most skilled out of the tag-teams they versed. At least have them lose the titles before WresleMania!
I agree. I think it is ridiculous that "faces" are just unbeatable nowadays. They beat 3 tag teams easily last night and two of the teams were former tag champs in Haas and Benjamin and MNM. It is pathetic writing on the WWE's behalf and I hope they wake up soon because they are starting to lose the real fans. Only kids like this stuff now.
well of course your going to see them triumph but its only going to be to wrestlemania watch after wrestlemania they willl get beat down
No not me they are a great tag team together
I AINT GOING TO LIE .

No comments:

Post a Comment