Thursday, October 22, 2009

Have you ever seen a celebrity or someone famous? If so, who, where, were they a jerk?

I recently saw John Elway at the mall with his daughter. He's looking rough, like too many late nights drinkin' rough. I have also seen Hulk Hogan, Warren Moon %26 Dennis Quaid at various airports. Went to a VIP party after a concert many years ago %26 saw Sammy Hagar, all of Van Halen except Eddy, he was just out of rehab. Quiet Riot, Triumph were also there.



Have you ever seen a celebrity or someone famous? If so, who, where, were they a jerk?adware remover



I've seen tons of famous people when I lived in Las Vegas, but the most memorable was Dennis Rodman. I was in high school and a huge Chicago Bulls fan and even bigger D. Rodman fan.



I followed him through the Casear's Forum Shoppes and then built up the nerve to talk to him. He had on a t-shirt and some sweatpants. He had two bodyguards(or least two guys with him), who were both shorter than him He was super friendly and laughed when I suggested he buy me his jersey from the Just for Feet althetic store. He gave me hug and handed me a $100 gaming chip. I wish I could have found him later to sign the jersey I bought with the money.



Have you ever seen a celebrity or someone famous? If so, who, where, were they a jerk?antivirus protection



Sure I saw Keeanu Reves, cool peoples. The cast from MTV including Carson Daily while in the keys totally cool peeps. Will Smith in Southbeach totally hot and very nice. PitBull at the hard rock so nice even though I froze, he laughed and gave me a kiss. I think thats it. Ohh and Lincoln Park they were flirty=p nice guys. The crew from Blink 182, Help me off the stage when I crowd surf and fell lol. I love Miami.
I met ZZ Top, they are very small. old men, and we went to the hotel bar with Lynard Skynyrd, they were all very nice
i have met all of the members of Fuel, when they first came out, they came to local college, and i met them afterwards. they were awsome, we got autographs and pictures
A friend of mine just toured all summer with Reba McIntyre. I went to York, PA%26gt; to see him perform with Pure Prairie League, and two other bands...Firefall and POCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment